Securecorp is a leading national provider of Security, Electronics, Monitoring, Cleaning and Training services. First established in 1998 as a Victorian-based security and risk management business, Securecorp has since grown to a nation-wide group of companies delivering a full range of services including:
- Securecorp - Security Manpower services
- Securecorp Cleaning - Cleaning services
- Securecorp Electronics - Electronic Security Installation and Maintenance Services
- Securecorp Monitoring - Security Alarm Monitoring and Response
- SecureTraining - Training and Professional Development delivered by our Registered Training Organisation (RTO)
With offices across Australia, Securecorp today employs over 2,500 staff and has now expanded our services into New Zealand.
Across all entities and services, we are focused on quality management, innovation, professional development, and exceptional service delivery.
Our dedication to operational excellence is the driving force behind the continual development of in-house systems and implementation of innovative technologies to improve efficiencies, transparency, and accountability.