At Securecorp we believe in creating a working environment where staff feel valued for their continued contribution and achievements. Participation, input, and commitment are rewarded. We aim to build morale and increase motivation by acknowledging outstanding achievement and an ongoing commitment to service excellence.
SECUREcorp Recognition & Reward Programs include:
- Commendation Awards: Awarded throughout the year, Commendation Awards are a formal recognition of an employee demonstrating exceptional service.
- Merlin Coles Award for Service Excellence: An annual award established in honour of a highly regarded young member of the Securecorp family, Merlin Coles, following his untimely passing. Merlin embodied the values of Securecorp with his exemplary work ethic and dedication to service delivery excellence. This annual award recognises management employees of the Securecorp business whose outstanding contributions that embody these values.
- Individual and Team Rewards: Securecorp reward teams that continue to deliver strong results and who go above and beyond client expectations this can include team gifts or experiences.
- Service Pins: Recognising the dedication of long-term staff, Securecorp award 5 year and 10 year service pins to long standing staff members. These pins are worn as part of their uniform in recognition of their continued service.
- International Security Officers’ Day: An annual celebration of the dedication and hard work of security staff. This event is celebrated on the 24th of July every year in recognition of the 24/7 nature of security work. Securecorp are proud to take this opportunity to thank our security teams, Australia-wide.
- Thank Your Cleaner Day: An annual day of recognition to our hard-working cleaning staff. Celebrated each October, Securecorp Cleaning ae proud to take this opportunnity to extend special thanks to our cleaning teams across the country.
Employee Benefits Include
- Employee Assistance Program: Offering 24/7 confidential, impartial and free counselling and support services to our staff
- Additional and Ongoing Training: Extensive training and development resources offered through face-to-face and online training modules.
- Work safety: Staff can feel confident in a workplace that acts under strict Occupational Health and Safety Standards as well as an ongoing commitment towards safety training.
- Social Events: Staff based dinners or gatherings to share in the success of teams and staff going above and beyond the call of duty.